Love Your Cartridge
To extend the life of your cartridge we recommend that you refill your cartridge as soon as it shows signs of running out; a reduction in the
print quality is the best indicator rather than the on screen ink level gauges. It is important not to allow the printer head to dry out.
When your inkjet cartridge shows signs of running out:
- Remove it from the printer
- Place the cartridge in the protective removable clip provided by Cartridge Green
- If you do not have this clip wrap each cartridge in absorbent paper
- Place the cartridge back into its packaging
- Return it to your nearest Cartridge Green store for refilling.
- 1. If your cartridge was sealed with a clip or tape*, remove this before inserting into the printer. *for Epson cartridges do not remove the blue tape
- 2. When the cartridge is installed into the printer it is recommended that you perform and head cleaning process prior to printing. This will assist in the ink flow and print quality.
- 3. Please retain and reuse any clips or packaging